Not Already A Successful Forex Trader? Here’s Why
Becoming a successful Forex trader is something many people aspire to due to the possibility of making life changing profits. And even more attractive is the possibility of becoming an INDEPENDENT trader. Imagine not being beholden to any individual or service for your long-term financial success.
There are many paths people take with the hopes of becoming a successful Forex trader and changing their financial future. In the overwhelming majority of the cases, these paths DO NOT lead to success:
- Piecing Together A Winning System From Free Information On The Web
- Looking For The Perfect Combination Of Indicators
- Jumping From One System To Another Based On Wild Claims
- Using Black Box Automated Systems And Robots Without Previous Trading Knowledge
- Joining Signal Services With No Trading Experience And Unrealistic Goals
We have been thinking a lot lately about what differentiates those that succeed in becoming a successful Forex trader from those that fail. Is there ONE quality that all successful traders have in common? And if so, can this ONE quality be taught and learned to make previously unsuccessful traders finally become profitable?
We believe there is. There is one quality we find in every successful Forex trader. And it is the same quality that is missing from every trader that fails. And that quality is…
Confidence in your trading system, money management and
ability to trade correctly changes EVERYTHING!
- When you have confidence in your trading system, you can commit to sticking to your trade plan and rules… even when the eventual loss or losing streak occurs.
- When you have confidence in your money management, you can trust your trading account will SAFELY grow systematically over time… even when a consolidation or drawdown period happens.
- When you have confidence in your ability to trade the system perfectly, you can trade free of stressful doubt and fear of making trading mistakes… even when the market does not go your way.
EPIPHANY: Having confidence in your trading system, money management and abilities allows you to take a page out the Established Wealthy playbook. You can adopt a LONG-TERM VIEW of trading with REALISTIC, ACHIEVABLE GOALS and stick with your investment plan through all market conditions. This is the true path to consistent account growth, life changing profits and wealth creation.
- When you don’t have confidence in your trading system, you’ll always be looking to make “improvements” or find something “better”… especially when you suffer losses or enter a losing streak.
- When you don’t have confidence in your money management, you are trading with risk that keeps you up at night looking for unrealistic profits… and suffer constantly during consolidation and drawdown periods due to the possibility of huge losses and margin calls.
- When you don’t have confidence in your ability to trade the system perfectly, you are constantly in doubt every time you need to take action (take a trade, manage a trade, take profit, etc.)… and every loss becomes a personal conflict about what you did, didn’t do or should have done.
EPIPHANY: Lacking confidence in your trading system, money management and abilities keeps you in the group of unsuccessful traders looking to get-rich-quick. You have a SHORT-TERM VIEW of trading with UNREALISTIC, UNACHIEVABLE GOALS and are constantly chasing the markets looking for the “perfect” system for each market condition. Unfortunately, this is the path to declining accounts, stressful losses and eventual abandonment of trading all together.
IMPORTANT: Please read the EPIPHANIES over and over again until you understand just how important and necessary having confidence is to your success.
- With confidence you can stick with your trading plan long term and be poised to capitalize on the big moves when the market gives them to you (just like the Established Wealthy do).
- Without confidence you are always chasing the markets and showing up too late to profit from the big moves (just like the unsuccessful, get-rich-quick crowd does).
Which way do you think is going to make your Forex trading dreams come true?
The Major Obstacle To Becoming A Successful Forex Trader
OK, so if we are in agreement you need confidence to succeed, here is the challenge…
Everyone starts trading a new system with a lack of confidence. And due to this lack of confidence, they never trade the system long enough to realize the true profit potential of the system. Since they never SEE for themselves the profits they can make… they never gain confidence in the system and are right back where they started.
So, the question becomes…
How can you START trading a system with confidence right from the beginning?
The only way to gain the confidence you need to become a successful Forex trader is to learn a proven system from a trader that is trading the system along with you. Instead of trying to learn a system from a course, book or video and then apply the system all by yourself, you need to be trading WITH the pro trader. By taking the same trades as your mentor, you can be confident right from the beginning. Then you can continue to trade alongside your mentor until you have the confidence you need to trade on your own.
Examples of what we are talking about here:
Blue Steel Forex System: We teach our Blue Steel Forex System by first giving just the signals. As you follow the signals, you are taken through training to help you develop the right trading mindset and skills to trade on your own. After 60 days of signals, you get the indicators, template and rules so you can trade on your own with confidence. Get more information here: SetAndForgetForexSignals.com
(We just posted a photo with one of our running trades with the Blue Steel Forex Signals. See how we already have 500 pips profit locked in on the USDCAD: http://tradetheforexmarket.com/forex-systems/example-blue-steel-forex-trade-500-pips-locked-in-on-usdcad/)
Forex Trading Coaches: Steve and Wade teach their MACD3 Trading System. This system has a win rate of around 80% over years of trading. You can follow the same trades they take by joining their live trade room during the US Session. You can read our full review here: Forex Trading Coaches Review
ElectroFX: Theo Patsios teaches his price action trading strategies, shares his professional trading tools and provides trade calls to help people trade with pure price action. We find this service to be best for people who trade the London market. You can read our full review here: ElectroFX Review
Not interested in becoming an independent Forex trader and just want signals?
Some people don’t want to learn to trade on their own, they simply just want to copy already successful Forex traders. This is where Forex signals services come in. Here are our services:
Red Iron Forex Signals: These signals last 24 hours or less and trade on 4 currency pairs (EURUSD, GBPUSD, USDJPY and USDCAD). There are 3 different exit strategies to choose from. To learn more, go here: ForexEndOfDaySignals.com
Forex Investing Live: As a Premium Member, you get access to 3 separate signals packages you can trade manually. (Forex Investing Live Signals, Price Action Forex Signals, Heiken Ashi Forex Signals). The trading signals come out at the same time every day and can be traded in less than 10 minutes a day. To learn more, go here: ForexInvestingLive.com
(We just did a post where we show snapshots of the Price Action Forex Signals trades taken since April. They were responsible for +4096 pips. Check out the post: http://forexinvestinglive.com/price-action-forex-signals/price-action-forex-signals-4096-pips-since-april/)
Forex Auto Trade Signals: The same signals packages available at Forex Investing Live have be made available for Trade Copying. If you don’t have time to trade, the trading times are not convenient or you just want everything done for you, go here: Forex Auto Trade Signals
Don’t underestimate the confidence building you get when trading along with other successful traders. We understand, a lot of people think they are going to be the ones to discover a profitable trading system and learn to become a successful trader all on their own. But there is absolutely no shame in building your confidence with the help of a trading mentor. As a matter of fact, the people who admit they need help in the beginning are the ones that succeed.